- Heat oil in a pan and deep frying the cauliflower florets until golden brown (as shown above). Set aside.
- In another pan or wok heat 2 tbsp of oil and fry onions and bell-peppers together until slightly tender but crunchy.
- Now add cauliflower florets, salt and crushed black pepper. Mix well.
- Add tomato Ketchup and white vinegar, mix well and fry for 2 more minutes.
- Serve immediately with Paranthas or Naan.
Tip: Use different colored bell-peppers to make it more colorful and a pretty presentation. You can deep fry Cauliflower florets rolled in cornflour batter. It will make them crispy. For cornflour batter, mix 2 Tbsp of Cornflour with 5 Tbsp of water but no salt. It will be watery, but thats how it should be.