I would like to thank my friend and fellow blogger Maheswari of 'Beyond the Usual' for tagging me for 3 Things MEME. I enjoyed writing it a lot. Thanks once again... Enjoy!
Three things/ People that make me laugh
- My sister.
- Watching Raymond.
- When some people say they know a certain thing for years and actually they don't have a clue of it.
Three things that scare me
- Driving in snow.
- Being alone at home at night.
- Sitting in a roller-coaster ride.
Three things I love
- Apart from cooking, I love gardening, drawing and other crafts.
- I love Cooking for myself as well as for others.
- I love getting dressed in traditional outfits.
Three things I hate
- I hate Tofu, even though its very healthy.
- I hate those who back bite.
- I hate myself (sometimes) for not keeping my body fit.
Three things I don’t understand
- Why I become so impatient sometimes..
- Geeky science stuff.
Three things on my desk
- Our Photograph.
- My cell Phone.
- Fresh Flowers.
Three things I am doing right now
- Writing MEME for the first time.
- Listening to some good old Hindi songs.
- Looking back in years.
Three things I want to do before I die
- I want to be famous ;)
- I want to give someone deserving (who cannot afford, but want to..), a gift of education.
- I want to see my family here in the U.S., enjoying life as much as I do.
Three things I can do
- I can try to make someone comfortable, whose in pain..
- I can try to learn, as much as I can, because learning never ends.
- I can make tasty food ;)
Three things I cannot do
- I cannot swim.
- I cannot sing.
- I cannot see someone suffering.
Three things you should listen to
- Listen to your elders.
- I love to listen to Aartis in the morning, infact I don't like Alarm clocks for making me wake up but these aartis work best for me.
Three things I'd like to learn
- I would love to learn, how to swim, because then I can enjoy water.
- I wanna learn how to keep myself fit along with eating all the wonderful food I wanna eat.
Three favourite foods
- Mummy ke haath ka khana.
- Bengali Rasgulla.
- Idli & Dosa.
Three beverages I drink regularly
TV shows I watched as a kid
- Mungeri Lal ke Haseen Sapne
Three books I read as a kid
- Rusee Lok Kathaaye
- Little Red Robbin hood
- Snow White
Three fellow bloggers I would like to tag
I would also like to Thank Archana of 'Spicyana' for giving me a lot of inspiration to learn how to make the wonderful cakes that she makes and posts on her blog. Hey, Archana... Thanks a lot, I am trying to follow your foot steps and here is my first attempt, my first cake that I decorated... Looking forward for your feedback and of everyone else. Enjoy!